Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome to blogville!!!

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while noe. Even if right now i think its rather cliched to do it as every Tom, Dick,Adekunle and they mama got a blog. In my case, i go thru a lot of things everyday i'd rather share with the world than keep bottled up inside. This way i can even get comments on wot normal people think bout everyday issues. I see it as my own way of spreading WORLD PEACE!!! I'm an energetic, rather lazy twenty something woman with normal twenty something year old problems. Well i'm kinda at odds about what to say right now, this being my first day blogging and all, but i'm sure it'll come up as the days go by. So from this Nigerian girl to everyone reading this, i say "Stay with me. It'll be loadsa fun , trust me!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life's too short for alot of things. No wonder people wanna talk more when they find themselves on their death beds cos there's always sumtin u shuda said or done before. I like ur idea on this even though sum might misuse it.It's cool genrally, jus as long as we all dwell on the positive sides. Ride on gal, express urself!

Boogie said...

@anonymous: Life's definitely to short to go thru with ur mouth shut.