Saturday, September 13, 2008

My diction+Naeto C album+

Hey people,
There's something seriously giving me cause for concern these days. MY ENGLISH!!! Its horrible. Don't know who or what to blame. No be say i sabi speak the pidgin well well but the fluent grammar i used to pride myself on once upon a time just ain't there no more. God help me. Y'all put me in ur prayers. Lol


Im a BIG follower of everything entertainment. Music is basically my life. Which brings me to my most recent crusade. NAIJA MUSIC. Its off the hook, people. This guys don crase. The kind of things they're bringing to the table are just simply something else. Right now i'm od'ing on Naeto's c's debut, 'U KNOW MY P' and this , i must say, is one fresh album. The guy's talented as hell, people. He brings it from every imaginable angle. He's repping both as a rapper and an entertainer. My current fave tracks are 'Kini big deal' (of course), Ringtone(lovely lovely song, really outside the box), 'One for me ft Wande Coal'(Wande's voice is definitely music to the ears), 'Ashewo ft Wande Coal'(Oh my goodness, Wande again), and 'Facebook'. He manages to keep u intersted throughout the listening process. A real worthy debut from Mr. C if i must say. Anyways, before i pour more praise on the young man (like he doesn't deserve it), the album's available for download on iTunes and normal purchase from ur neighbourhood CD retailer or seller (lol), y'all go out and get a copy and encourage ours. Buy original copies. I'm out. See y'all later. Peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. This kid has it all. A "Rich Kid" with a hustle, talent and style definitely would catch my interrest any day and time. Hats off for the Kid wey sabi! He's definitely on fire.