Wednesday, September 17, 2008

God Bless the works of my hand + Banky W + Etisalat 0809ja

Hi people, i've been going thru a rough coupla days, thinkin, should i or shouldn't i continue this blog. My blog's almost a week old and... wait for this... it hasn't been viewed even once. I'm beating myself up thinking, "There's gotta be something i'm doing wrong" but i'm gonna just create some here & there awareness and see how it goes. With my prayers and yours of course, this will not be a wasted effort and i'll have the satisfaction of knowing that i've actually been able to air my views for people to read. God bless the works of my hands!!!


Ok, now to something that blew my mind COMPLETELY last night. Was taking a break from my dvd series fever and catching up on some NTA, when i saw the most beautiful tv advert EVER!!! The ever fresh and fly Banky W putting it down for Etisalat (permit me to say, that singular gesture of getting the chunk of hotness known as Banky W to endorse the network has won them a customer in me...lol). The advert was urban and sophisticated, well put together and all(just had to add that li'l bit so y'all think i wasn't just staring at the boy's fine face) and the flavor he brought to it... hmmm... he's a sight for sore eyes. Anyway, enuf drooling, it's a brilliant ad + i wonder how much he and Kaffy got paid for the endorsement, i'm sure y'all do too. Pls ladies, leave a comment and let me know i'm not the only one feeling the boy... i mean, the ad. Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, u can watch the scrumptiosness Here.




Away from Banky's deliciousness now, i'm really feelin the agressiveness Etisalat's bringing with their advertising. Personally, i've never been in any countries with the network but i already know i'm getting a sim for myself (like my 4sims never do me). I think their 0809uchooose idea was also something. Can't wait to see wot else their bringing to the table.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U go girl...
this blog is a great idea..
just spread the word through facebook n friends...
make sure even peeps not onur fb get to hear bout it...
meanwhile BANKY W...
didnt know the bruva was that cute..
anyway pami...if u need any help on this...dont hesitate to holl@..Onyinye Atuanya

Boogie said...

Thanx,Onyinye, really appreciate it. Right now, need ALL the help i can get. Thanx, again dear. And u beta read my blog everyday o!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff, did u say it was ur first time trying ur hands out at this? Would have fooled me babe! I think we got a cyber Rembrandt in the making people! I know i would refer 2 this blog some day and say i told y'all so. Keep up the gud work and dont loose your soul.

Boogie said...

@peace am out: Cyber Remembrandt, huh? LOL. Wot can i say? Thanx 4 believin in me.Stay here, i promise to make it even better.

Anonymous said...

@ Pam.. U,re really doing gr8, ill keep cumin back nw.. Saw d ad too immediately reserved my no.. twas very captivatn.. nway keep up..ull get der.