Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Aléatoire

I'm in the mood to write a few things, my boss is not in yet (God, please let her take the day off) so I'm just gon write stuff off the top of my head.

- It rained this morning and i found myself praying there'd be a horrible flood in the Lekki area and my boss wouldn't be able to get out of that axis without an ark and since I'm sure she doesn't have one, it means i can get off work early and go cook at home.
- That being said, I'm really hungry *what else is new?*
- I like the new Usher album, now its obvious that Tameka woman/creature/thing was just plain evil!!!
- Has anyone here heard the album tho? Full of sekzy musik!!! #nowplaying Mars vs Venus - Usher. "...when the worlds collide, big bang, step into the ring of fire, sex, love... its someone who can take desire..." I mean, u can hear him breathe. Usher iz a very sekzy man. *sign of the cross*
- I really do wish my boss doesn't come in today, i luv her n all but I'm not in the mood, mehn.
- Has anyone noticed how temptation comes when you're at that happy place like in your *cough* love life *cough*. I dinna say a thang!!!
- My love for shoes is GROWING. Like wtf??? Is that even possible? Apart from the fact that they don't come cheap, I'ma have to get like 2 extra shoe racks or else... Sheesh!!! Anyway, I've decided to buy 1 pair a month until i find a random briefcase filled with forex on my way home from work. Reasonable and responsible if you ask me.
- And, no, if i do find a briefcase of money, i will NOT take it to the police. Full stop!
- For some reason, I've not had service on my BlackBerry for about an hour now. WTFoogazy?
- I saw D'Banj's "Fall in Love" video this morning on YouTube and OMG,IT'S SOOOOO CUTE. Team G'banj!!! Woot Woot!!!
#Nowplaying - There goes my baby - Usher
- I also saw Mo'Cheddah's "If u want me", Honey B's "Why don't you love me?" and Ciara's "Ride" videos on YouTube this morning. What's a girl to do? I got to work at 6.15am na
- That Cici video ehn, if you want to find a man, you best go learn those waist movements and if you wanna keep your man too. That chic's waist is mad of rubber!!!
- Yikes, i slept in the club last Friday!!! I mean, HOW OLD AM I AGAIN??? I was sitting beside a friggin' speaker and i effin' slept off. Now I'm sure I'm ready for marriage. I'm just gon go buy plenty ankara and start tying them around my chest. I need some youth juice jo :o( Chai!!!
- Btw, last Friday rocked *throwing up rock star signs* Funms ROCKS!!! Seun, Fadeke, Esta, Kunbi, Anne, Lamide, Noble and Kenny do too. Kisses!!!
- Hahahahaha, just remembered my 3year old nephew telling his mom to say "excuse me" because she farted and the cute little man didn't leave till she did. Bless!
- My boss still hasn't come in. Dear Lord, pls let there be a huge flood in front of her house. Deep enough to swallow her car. Amen.
- Yeah and btw, if you're in 9ja, don't forget to register to vote and VOTE!!!

Lemme go restart the BB. Deuces!!!

#nowplaying My Love - Mariah n Terius Nash

6 comments:

funkola said...

Lemme guess...ur boss is @ work now. Hehehe!
P.s: sleeping in a club??? Pamela, u don old finish! Or was it d liquor?

AliceDCL said...

first time here
love the randomness of this
amma get me that usher cd
since everybody is ravin about it
lol@sleeping at d club
happens to me nowadays too.

Boogie said...

@Funkola... My boss is not here yet o. Hope my super powers created the flood in front of her house. lol And bout sleepin in the club, i guess its old age :o(
@BBB... I see you, kindred!!!

Rebirth said...

u need to hook me up with the usher cd....and i still cant believe u slept. i shoulda taken a picture but nah, was too drunk.......

Aee Bonrue said...

I slept in the club once...what can i say..I worked all day...We don dey old sha, Chai!

You at least had fun while you were awake lol

Your boss finally com come abi?

-XX

Boogie said...

@Funms... No!!! No pics, political career and tinz. I'll get u the usher cd soon,luv
@aeedeeaee... Old age is a binsh o. God dey sha. And PSA... my boss has still not shown face. Haha!