Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some random celeb news + magazine covers

As we can't ever get enuf of these lovely celebs, i've decided to bring y'all some celeb news today.

T.I. (the love of my life) just turned 28 and had a party, "The Untouchables, Part Deux" at the Biltmore. If y'all recall He, Li'l Wayne & Young Jeezy had a combo party last year they called "The Untouchables" so apparently, this is part 2. Looked like it was a cool party. Here's wishing my darling boy all the very best. Photos of the cutie at his party...
His birthday cake...yumm...and a random photo of the cutie just being a cutie... no comments on his girl, Tiny, absolutely no comments. Yes,people, I'm playahating!!!

Laila Ali, her husband, Curtis Conway & their brand new bundle of joy/future boxer, Curtis Muhammad Conway (Jr.) here repping the fabulous wholesomeness of family life. Truly's hard to believe she throws punches for a living. She's a banger!




VIBE,my favorite urban music magazine's releasing a historical collector's edition for November with no other than Barack Obama on the cover. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy. With the way i do my own Obama campaign, u'd think i'm American or at least live in America, when in fact, NOTHING!!! lol. I just love the guy's swag and to make it even better, he's a brotha. Yes we can!!!
Another magazine cover i'm feeling right now's the November Ebony one, its got 3 strong women on the cover. JHud, Queen Latifer & Ms A Keys. Lovely cover i must say and whoever did the hair and make up sure hooked Ms Hudson up and stepped up her game this time. They also rep the king, Obama, on the cover.

That's it 4 now, people. I'll try not to be too boring next time. It's 5:12am and i've been up all night. Instead of me to give y'all quality ish to read, i've been busy downloading music. Make una no mind me,abeg. Peace!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!Laila's future boxing baby!!!now dat'll be something for the Guinness book of records.
I'm getting really nervous as the elections are getting closer. I guess I dont have to say who I'm rooting for but I just hope he wins cause he's really a winner whatever happens-he's made history already!!!
As for Tiny,...no comment.
gd wrk babes!kiki

Boogie said...

@kiki...lol...thanx,girl. we're all rooting for OBAMA, he is a winner!!!Make 9jaboogie ur home page o